Tuesday 24 December 2013

A Letter To My BestFriend

I really can't find words that are enough to express how much you mean to me and how much i thank you for all the things you have shown me through the years, the many things you have done for me and all the times that you were there. I just wanted to let you know how much I need you , and how much you mean to me.

Not All Friends Stand by you Through your joys and sorrows , But you've always been there for me Thank you

you are my dearest friend, the person I always turn to with my heart and soul. You are always there for me, ready to offer an ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a hand to hold or a heart to feel and that means the world to me I'll be there beside you and through both the good times and the bad times. I'll be your light and warmth when the road gets rough. I'll be encourage you when you hesitate.

No comments:

Post a Comment